Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the law concerning having pepper spray in Southern California?

I would like to have a can of pepper spray for my personal safety, and need to know the law on the issue... I also work security at night and just looking for a little help on the answer... Thanks!What is the law concerning having pepper spray in Southern California?
I know that when I've bought it I didn't fill out forms as with a gun. I just bought a few cans. My understanding is that you are simply responsible for damage, just as if you hit someone over the head with a chair. Be certain you have a defense. Self defense, if true, would work.What is the law concerning having pepper spray in Southern California?
They recommend you take instruction on safety, but you won't need any paperwork or anything. Pretty much same with tazers. just no mace :|
  • cheap flights
  • yamaha outboards
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment