Saturday, March 10, 2012

What does the law in West Virginia say about driving minors out of state lines even with parental permission?

My boyfriend is 17 and I'm 18, his family is having financial problems out of state and he needs to return to West Virginia. Could I drive and pick him up and drive him into WV while having parental permission from both sides and it not be against the law? Please answer and help soon, I need to know soon.What does the law in West Virginia say about driving minors out of state lines even with parental permission?
I think you should drive to DC and get with me babe. I'm 69 ;)What does the law in West Virginia say about driving minors out of state lines even with parental permission?
Seriously? There are no laws about driving minors across state lines like that. You're fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment