Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best engineering and law school in the Philippines?

I want to take ECE and I can decide what school to go too. My dream is to study in De Lasalle or Ateneo but people say that Mapua is the best school here. What school shoul I pick and Love law too so i dont know what tp do is it gonna be Law or engineering.What is the best engineering and law school in the Philippines?
Well, this is kinda biased since I went to La Salle. But go to La Salle-Dasmarinas they have a brand new Engineering department and their Political Science department is not that bad. Plus it's away from the crowded city (Manila). The mall (SM) is only 15 minutes away from the University. And Tagaytay only 30 min. So there are lots to do on the weekends or after school.



But UP is known for their Law school and Mapua for their engineers (my brother went there).What is the best engineering and law school in the Philippines?
For ECE go for UST (COE of CHED)

For Law go for UST again( tradition of excellence)

Report Abuse

What is the best engineering and law school in the Philippines?
Mapua, still the best school for Engineers

Report Abuse


UP, or Ateneo are my choices
  • pontoon boats
  • used boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment