Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What law career should i pursue to be able to use languages: International Law?

I am interested in law school once I finish college, but I want to practice some kind of law where I would get to use languages. I am working on my French fluency and am also studying Chinese. What is the best field? I am not particularly interested in Public International Law, but am interested in International Business Law. I am not interested in living abroad or travelling every week of the year, but more of something where I would travel once in a while to other countries to negotiate deals,etc. Do most firms have lawyers who specialize in dealings abroad, and would they actually use languages?What law career should i pursue to be able to use languages: International Law?
In New York, criminal law fills the bill..................people who speak 100 different languages live here , probably the same in most big cities.............What law career should i pursue to be able to use languages: International Law?
The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and needs an attention of everyone. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible. %26lt;a href="http://www.legalx.net"%26gt;F鈥?Lawyer%26lt;/a%26gt;

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment