Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What kind of use does a JD have nowadays (Bad Market, No Lawyers Need Apply)?

I am worried about taking up huge loans only to see no returns for my investment. I understand that San Francisco will graduate over 2,100 lawyers this year and this is very troubling, because the economy is already weak and law firms are not interested in hiring. This means that over two-thirds of graduates will not be in the legal profession. The Bay Area market from what I've heard is closed off.



I've already taken the LSATs and scored a 164 which is good enough for USF, Golden Gate, Santa Clara, Loyola and possibly for Hastings and Davis. I am nervous about investing 50k a year. This is a VERY big risk for me because I don't want to throw money away.What kind of use does a JD have nowadays (Bad Market, No Lawyers Need Apply)?
Do not go to law school, unless 1) You have pretty strong connections that will more or less gaurantee you a job after you graduate 2) You get into a top-10 program (Harvard, Yale, Stanford, etc), 3) you get a full scholarship, 4) you are independently wealthy.

There is a massive oversupply of lawyers in this country. Most of them have years of experience in the legal field and will be competing with your newly-graduated *** for entry level positions. You will end up doing a job way, way below your education level and having 200k of debt hanging over your head. Don't do it. Seriously.What kind of use does a JD have nowadays (Bad Market, No Lawyers Need Apply)?
Good day Every One.

I can鈥檛 hide this great testimony that take place in my life I love everyone to know it and be partaker that is why I always place it on answer, I am Jonetta Robert by name, I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee United State, I want to thank Mr. Scott Spencer for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still nice lender like this on internet and earth here. Just some days I was in

search for a loan of $ 85,000 Dollars; as I was running out of money for

feeding School fees and my bills include rent. I was scammed about $4,200 Dollars and I decided not to

involve my self in such business again but A Friend

of my introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings. and I told her that I am not interested of any loan deal anymore but she told me that there is still a nice lender who she will recommend me to, and I made a

trial and I am most grateful lucky am I today, I was given a loan amount of $100,000

Dollars by this great firm Scott {Micro finance Foundation} managed by Mr. Scott Spencer.

If you are in need of a genuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you

can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the

funds I will advice you to, contact him via scttspencer7@gmail.com And you will be free from scams in the internet. My lovely Husband extend is greeting to you also if not for you I can't imagine the way life should be for my family today. Please I am begging everyone on answer to help me thank Mr. Spencer and I will always being sharing this great thing that happen in my life in answer everyday. You are the one who remove me and my family out of poverty, my family extends their greeting to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment