Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Life is scaring me right now, what should I do?

About a month and a half ago my life was amazing, I couldn't be any happier... I was graduating high school soon, I got accepted into an amazing law school... they gave me over half my tuition (70,000.) Life was good, and I was excited for summer. However, on April 20th... I got a call from my friend's mom saying that my best friend had shot himself in the head. I've been dealing with this burden and it has not been easy. My grades have slipped a little.. I feel sad on some random days... you know, just normal grief.. I understand that. Well, just yesterday... I was at an amusement park with my sister and her friend... it started raining, we went back to the car and they started smoking some pot. They got caught... the car was searched and they found some alcohol along with some xtc. Luckily, they couldn't pin anything on me... I was just there... in the wrong place at the wrong time. My sister on the other hand got arrested for possession... I'm scared that I'm actually going to get into some trouble and lose everything that I've worked for... even though I've done nothing wrong. what should I do?Life is scaring me right now, what should I do?
HS is over. Life is not nearly as easy. It's time to grow up and make better decisions for yourself about where you're going to be and with whom, or suffer the consequences.



I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. It is possible that it could cause you a little PTSD, and the sooner you speak to a professional to process what you feel, the less those feelings will influence you, and the effects could subside.



Evaluate your priorities closely...if you worked as hard as you believe to be headed in the direction you desire, you need to respect that a little more and not gamble it for a momentarily carefree good time. In the real world, adults play for keeps and it's not a matter of getting detention or suspension anymore.
When reading this i thought of the movie "the blind side" He came out of impossible surroundings in which most people die very young and never get the chance to go to school or have a scholarship.

So this is wonderful that you have this opportunity and don't let anyone take that from you.Life is scaring me right now, what should I do?
dont worry things happen, somethign similar happened to me once, well let them test you if they want to get you in trouble! let them saerch you when they see you are inosent im sure nothin will happen you sound like a good person you've done nothing wrong you dont deserve any of that so dont worry things will clear up. good luck
this may not sound very fun...

but., why dont you try making some new

friends?(: good ones. just like you. you guys could

have the same interests and everything. and they'll

keep you out of trouble(: btw;;im so sorry about your friend):

he's in a better place now(:

live for today, and what happens happens(:

dont stress over what MIGHT happen(:

-hope i helped(:Life is scaring me right now, what should I do?
this may not sound very fun...

but., why dont you try making some new

friends?(: good ones. just like you. you guys could

have the same interests and everything. and they'll

keep you out of trouble(: btw;;im so sorry about your friend):

he's in a better place now(:
Ask God for help, he'll hear you, and help.
The event of your dear friend's suicide is unfortunate and beyond your control. Grieving is a long process and some of us take longer than others.



However, the incident with your sister should serve as a warning to you. Here are two people you love and respect but perhaps their lifestyle will put your future in jeopardy and to avoid that is to avoid hanging out with them and anyone who might behave or do pot or any drug sooner or later you would be drawn into this lifestyle. Apparently drug addiction has nothing to so with intelligence, but it does start with peer pressure and/or being or feeling down - you are vulnerable at this time.



Drugs possession is a felony and could really screw up your life if you went to jail. I'm a med student and instead of hanging out with some of my friends I stay home and study - even if your sister was smoking pot at home it would have been better than being caught under the influence in a vehicle and with possession - BE WARNED MY FRIEND - and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment