Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What degree should I study for if I want to work for an organization like the UN?

I am especially interested in human rights and social justice. I would work for an international organization like the UN and Amnesty International.



But I'm not certain what degree I would need. I was thinking about Law or International Relations but again, I'm not sure. I'm currently studying Maths, Chemistry, History and Economics at sixth form college.



What should I study/what area should I look into?What degree should I study for if I want to work for an organization like the UN?
You need to visit the websites of these organisations and research the qualifications of persons who hold the posts that you would like.

It would also be useful to look at the vacancies on their website and the qualifications needed

No comments:

Post a Comment