Saturday, February 25, 2012

What are my chances of getting into job corps, the school is cascades in W.A ,?

I am going into nursing threw job corps, i signed up on and had an interview with my counselor on the 20th of dec 2011 today on feb 2nd 2012 my counselor emailed me and said that my application was reviewed on Jan 23rd 2012 and is still under review as i write this. She says i should find out if i am accepted within 2 weeks, just wanna know if it good sign if they still looking at my application, just to say i have no drug or law problems and i don't have any income, i am 21 years old, my counselor said my parents income does not effect me, so what are my chances, i praying that i get in.What are my chances of getting into job corps, the school is cascades in W.A ,?
Keep on praying. You are in good shape./

No comments:

Post a Comment